Over 20 years of planning and buying television media has made The Media Planning Agency industry leaders
Nothing beats experience and outstanding relationships with TV stations. Unlike nearly all TV media buyers, we hand-buy our TV media, not just a demographic, CPM or an audience. We don’t rely on the TV networks to build a schedule for you - the networks will often ‘salt’ schedules with unsold, lower demand airtime .
Research and customer insights are KING for reaching audiences. At MPA we look deeper at viewer habits including the time of day, station, program types and catch up TV and then hand build a schedule to deliver our clients the right audience blend.
At MPA we plan metro and regional TV including;
- Direct Response TV Campaigns
- Retail TV Campaigns
- Brand TV Campaigns
What sets The Media Planning Agency apart from other Agencies with TV Buys?
The Media Planning Agency builds long term relationships with our TV clients. We provide full post analysis campaign reporting as part of our service. This ensures that the campaign has delivered on its KPIs and complete delivery has occurred, including value adds and bonus. This is free of charge for all MPA clients. It also allows us to make refinements for future campaigns and to track CPMs to avoid network bracket creep.
Why Advertise on TV?
- TV has unbeatably fast reach and scale: broadcast TV reaches over 19 million Australians every week.
- TV advertising works: TV delivers advertisers a bigger return on investment than any other media.
- TV is everywhere: Australians consume 554 million minutes of Broadcaster Video On Demand (BVOD) content on average each week on their connected devices.
- TV works for longer: TV ads stay in consumers memories for longer than ads on online-only platforms.
- TV is loved: Australians spent on average 3 hours and 47 minutes a day watching broadcast TV.
- TV makes brands famous: TV is the ultimate brand-builder.
- TV is the great entertainer: watching TV is Australians’ No.1 entertainment activity.
- TV has professionally-produced, brand-safe content.
- TV reaches millennials: 63.1% of people aged 18-24 and 76.1% of people aged 25-39 watch broadcast TV every week.
- TV has unmissable moments: Our top 50 programs all delivered audiences in excess of 1.7 million viewers.
- TV has Australian content: Commercial broadcasters invest $2.4 billion in Australian content and all of our top 25 programmes are produced here.
Benefits of TV advertising
TV captures the attention of your target audience in multiple ways. From a 15-second spot to branded entertainment, there is a TV solution to suit your objectives and your budget.
TV remains the ultimate, unbeatable, undeniable brand-builder. There is a TV set in almost every Australian home and today’s smartphones, tablets and computers all show TV content too. In fact 15% of Australians admit to watching streamed content in the bath or on the loo.
But we still love to come home to flop on the sofa in front of the big telly: Aussies spend three hours and 47 minutes of their day watching TV on a TV set, on average, and the vast majority of that time is spent watching live broadcasts.
The best way to kick-start a campaign and build momentum is through TV. It delivers mass audiences every day (63% of the population), every week (83%) and every month (93%). In fact, over 16 million Australians watch TV on average every day, making it ideal for launching new products and services, or driving a sales event.
TV advertising works. It builds brand fame and reputation like no other medium. Ebiquity, the leading, independent marketing analytics firm, found that every $1 invested in TV advertising generated a return of $1.74 for FMCG brands.
Advertisers need independent, objective and accountable data to meaningfully understand viewer behavior and evaluate media performance. When it comes to credibility of TV’s audience insights and data, OzTAM’s third-party measurement panel is independent and audited and Australia is the largest per capita people metered TV market in the world.
OzTAM’s services comply with the quality service requirements of: AS ISO 20252 (Market Opinion and Social Research) and AS ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems). And they are constantly reviewed for compliance and suitability, ensuring that they continue to provide a world-class TV audience measurement service.
TV’s premium content makes it the primary choice for viewers. Some 8 in 10 families sit down in front of the TV set every week to watch.